Starting and owning a business is hard work and comes with risk. This is the nature of Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is appropriately defined as the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit. Entrepreneurial spirit is characterized by innovation and risk-taking, and is an essential part of a nation's ability to succeed in an ever changing and increasingly competitive global marketplace. Success is therefore hard and everyone is different, therefore your outcome may vary based on your level of motivation and engagement in the process. Your Success is up to you!
You fully recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of maximumchange.com products, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others. Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are for illustration purposes and are only estimates of what we think you could earn. We make no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided.
This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not). There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
Further you accept that there are forced outside of the course materials that impact the very nature of your business. They are:
1. The economy. The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by maximumchange.com products.
2. Your success or lack of it. Your success in using the information or strategies provided at http://www.maximumchange.com depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all. Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase maximumchange.com products, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing maximumchange.com products, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
3. Forward-looking statements. Materials contained on this website or in materials purchased and/or downloaded from this website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” And other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here, in other materials contained on this website or in materials purchased and/or downloaded from this website are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
4. Due diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional adviser, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of professional advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides professional advice in any way. You should consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor for any questions you may have. We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
5. Purchase price. Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for maximumchange.com products has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards. Because you are purchasing educational materials, there are no refunds once a course has been purchased.